Saturday, January 21, 2017

Thanks


A fairly quick card for the Midway reminder of the Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is for Anything Goes.

Once again I've used the new Clear Stamp set called Party Friends, well new for me. I used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles and Ovals and the fishtail is from their Bundle of Shapes but I cut it in half to make it look longer.

The papers are Echo Park called Party Time and I used it for the Bundle of Shapes Stars and word die.

Don't forget to join us, I don't think closing down time is Friday 3rd February evening.

11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Loving the fresh clean look of this, beautiful card. Hope you are ok x

Mervi said...

So sweet and lovely card Debby!
Happy weekend;-))m

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

Jackie T said...

hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love those cute hedgehogs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

I love your hedgies Debby and the pretty green papers and the die cut sentiment using the papers too is a lovely finishing touch. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! so cute, love the papers.
Faith
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely cutie card Debby

Anne

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable, Luv Sam x

Cheryl W. said...

Great thank you card. That image is so cute.

Bev Henwood said...

Adorable card ~ hedgehogs are everywhere at the moment, which is great as I love them.

Lynne in NI said...

Awwww that is so cute Debby!